Intro/Explanation

Since my first attempt was such an epic failure, I'm going to try this again. This time, I have more defined goals in mind, and am hoping that I can get some friends on board (since we're back in the States now) to help keep me accountable. I will start today, July 14th, 2012, which gives me until April 11, 2015.

It seems forever away, but as I learned the first time, it goes FAST! In the meantime, I've edited my list in the sidebar according to what I got accomplished (not much), until I can get my revised list completed and posted.

My Countdown!

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The utltimate Chocolate Chip cookie!

On my challenge to bake weekly, I decided to give in to one of my pregnancy cravings and make some chocolate chip cookies. I wanted to try a new recipe, though (I usually use a variation of the Tollhouse recipe), so I asked around and searched the Net.

Eventually, I found these on one of my favorite blogs, Annie's Eats! And I can definitely say that I've found a new favorite recipe!

Though I didn't take the time/effort to drop them by her instructions (I just used my trusty Pampered Chef cookie scoop for consistency), they turned out unbelievably yummy! They are the perfect "straight from the oven" cookie!

I think I overcooked them by a minute or two, as they were a bit hard when they cooled. I wanted to ensure they weren't underdone, so that's something to change next time I make them. I'll be trying again this week, as we have a friend back Stateside who has requested some goodies! I'll post again to share how well they traveled.

In the meantime, check out the recipe and try it for yourself. It's amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment