Intro/Explanation

Since my first attempt was such an epic failure, I'm going to try this again. This time, I have more defined goals in mind, and am hoping that I can get some friends on board (since we're back in the States now) to help keep me accountable. I will start today, July 14th, 2012, which gives me until April 11, 2015.

It seems forever away, but as I learned the first time, it goes FAST! In the meantime, I've edited my list in the sidebar according to what I got accomplished (not much), until I can get my revised list completed and posted.

My Countdown!

Monday, June 29, 2009

Proof !

I know I said I'd start posting pictures as well, so here goes. Proof that I did get something done:


41-Write on Jeffery’s baby pillow



More pictures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment