Intro/Explanation

Since my first attempt was such an epic failure, I'm going to try this again. This time, I have more defined goals in mind, and am hoping that I can get some friends on board (since we're back in the States now) to help keep me accountable. I will start today, July 14th, 2012, which gives me until April 11, 2015.

It seems forever away, but as I learned the first time, it goes FAST! In the meantime, I've edited my list in the sidebar according to what I got accomplished (not much), until I can get my revised list completed and posted.

My Countdown!

Friday, April 24, 2009

Another update

I'm so seriously bad with this, but I am keeping up, just not posting much. Little by little, I'm chopping away at things. Here are the most recent ones:

19 - Post on our family blog at least twice a month

I'm currently working on posting more regularly on the family blog. We'll see how this works out. Of course, I'm about to go home for a few weeks, but I'll try to blog while I'm there too.

62 - Get back to planning meals on a regular basis and using my plan (4+ weeks in a row)

I've been planning, and besides a glitch here and there, have been following it for the most part. This is the first week that I've followed it and had dinner planned each and every day, but I'll try to keep it up. Again, leaving town might put a kink in this, but I'm going to try my hardest not to let it.

63 - Pack away my maternity clothes

This is DONE! They are all boxed up and ready to be carried to the third floor. It even inspired us to pack up winter clothes and baby clothes that Jeffery has outgrown. I'm going to the Exchange tomorrow to get more Rubbermaid bins. YAY!

That's it for now. I'm currently working on a list of projects to finish before heading back home, so I likely won't be doing too much with this list for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment